Our engineers, consultants, and technical specialists provide a wide range of high performance green building services.
BTU Engineers an approved Reto-Commissioning (RCx) Provider for
1. San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E).
2.The Smart Energy Design Assistance Center. (SEDAC)
Please call us for a Retro-Commissioning Study in San Diego, CA & The State of Illinois or fill out the form on our contacts page.
BTU Engineers is a trade ally partner with Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) for the Energy Efficiency Technical Assistance Program (EETAP). Please call us for an ASHRAE level 1, 2, & 3 energy audits in Los Angeles area.
Follow Us On
Copyright © 2012-14 BTU Engineers, LLC. All rights reserved. | www.btuengineers.com
BTU Engineers is currently providing LEED commissioning service for
1. Three office buildings located in Goleta, CA.
2. Two college campus buildings located in Walnut, CA.
3. Six retail buildings located in Culver City, CA.
BTU Engineers is providing LEED modeling for Culver City Mall located in Culver City, CA.
BTU Engineers provided LEED-EBOM service for a 219,122 sq.ft building located in Los Angeles, CA. This building recently earned a LEED-GOLD certification.
BTU Engineers is providing LEED-EBOM service for a 223,000 sq.ft building located in Manhattan Beach, CA.
BTU Engineers is providing general commissioning for one the largest Entertainment Company. Scope includes commissioning hvac & its controls, electrical systems & building envelope.
BTU Engineers is conducting a RCx study for LAPD Training Center located in Westchester, CA. The building area is approximately 176,363 sq.ft.
BTU Engineers is currently providing CALGreen commissioning service for:
1. Three story medical building located in North Hills, CA
2. Pharmaceutical retail stores located in Riverside, CA and Phelan, CA
3. Westar Mall located in Goleta, CA
4. Semi-conductor manufacturing company located in Thousand Oaks, CA
BTU Engineers is commissioning a data center located in Goleta, CA. Data center includes UPS, Batteries, ATS, PDUs & an Electrical Generator.